1. Website. Identification data: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected:
The owner and the owner of this website is CONINGER 99, S.L., with address at Calle Fuente del Romero, 16, with CIF number: B28886174. Email Contact email@example.com.
1. Users: Access and / or use of haciendalaindiana.com website attributes the condition of USER accepts that, from such access and / or use, the Terms and Conditions listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the Terms of that in his case be enforceable.
2. Using the website: The website www.haciendalaindiana.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet from haciendalaindiana.com or its licensors to the user can access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user will can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of the same.
3. Intellectual property: www.haciendalaindiana.com by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their websites, as well as the elements contained in it (but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc …), owned by www.haciendalaindiana . com or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of haciendalaindiana.com. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property haciendalaindiana.com. You can view the elements of different websites and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively support your personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the www.haciendalaindiana.com pages.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility: www.haciendalaindiana.com not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature caused by, for errors or omissions in the content unavailability Site web or transmission of virus or malware programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
5. Modifications: www.haciendalaindiana.com: reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its websites may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the website.
6. Links: In the event that the websites links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, haciendalaindiana.com not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In any case www.haciendalaindiana.com assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other websites.
Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
8. General: www.haciendalaindiana.com pursue breach of these terms and any unauthorized use of their websites exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
9. Modification of these terms and duration: www.haciendalaindiana.com: may change at any time the conditions here, being duly publicized herein.
The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The relationship between the user and www.haciendalaindiana.com by Spanish law which is in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Dos Hermanas (Sevilla).